As an engineer or buyer in the booming market of FPSOs, you might have been involved in one of the seven biggest worldwide FPSO projects knowing:
- Greater Tortue-Ahmeyim Phase 1 – Mauritania/Senegal
- Guanabara FPSO, Mero Oil & Gas Field Pilot Project – Brazil
- Sepetiba FPSO, Mero Oil & Gas Field Phase 2 – Brazil
- Carioca FPSO, Sepia Oil Field – Brazil
- P-71 FPSO, Lula Oeste Field Development – Brazil
- Kudu Gas Field – Namibia
- Liza Prosperity FPSO, Payara Oil Field – Guyana
FPSOs require all kinds of high-quality valves, with pressure classes of up to 4,500 lbs and in different sizes and different body materials, like Carbon and Low-Alloy Steel, Austenitic and (Super) Duplex Stainless Steels, Nickel-Aluminum-Bronze and Titanium. The time schedule to build an FPSO is always critical.
Excited about the new project, but not looking forward to stressful lead-times and the high demand for non-commodity valves? No worries. Red Point has got your back.
As an expert in offshore valve specifications, Red Point has a large, proven installed base across FSO/FPSOs’ floating production units. For 30 years now, engineering companies, OEMs and owners in the construction and maintenance of FPSOs have been selecting Red Point’s valves.
What types of valves can Red Point supply?
- Metal seated ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves and DBB valves
- API6D, API6A, JIS, DIN, Norsok
- Pressure classes from 150 lbs up to 4,500 lbs
- Sizes from ½” up to 16”
- Tailor-made special material valves
Valves can be designed for services like:
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Seawater treatment
- Produced water treatment
- Sewage treatment
Would you like to:
- Get the non-commodity (replacement) valves you urgently need?
- Have a trusted partner that can help you meet your demanding lead-times?
- Make sure that any project overruns and unscheduled shutdowns due to valves are kept to an absolute minimum?
Then we would love to partner with you to help you save time and money!
For more information, including contact details, please visit: www.redpoint.nl